Mallard Duck Hunting
-November thru February-
You will hunt from a blind at one of our FIVE beautiful duck pond habitats. Suddenly, the silence will be broken by the sound of calling Mallards. An adrenalin rush will strike as you become engulfed in the hunt. Keeping your composure will seem impossible as the calling Mallards work the decoy spread.
- **Federal Duck Stamp Required**
- Guides and Dogs Provided, Hunting Preserve Permit or Hunting License required by the State of N.C.
- No bag limit 1/2 day Guided Mallard Hunt
- Take 5 Mallards $250 per hunter -Additional Mallards are $30 each
- Ducks will be cleaned, packaged, and bagged for each group of hunters concluding the hunt
MALLARD HUNT HOURS
Morning hunts begin at 7:00am with breakfast
Call or Email Doug Lomax for more information or to book a hunt!
Call Doug (910) 639-9015